Today’s girls need positive, Christ-centered role models. Titus 2 tells us that older women are to train the younger women. Our role as mentors and teachers is more vital now than ever. The ‘women mentoring girls’ dynamic allows girls to be open and honest about issues in their life.
Girls Ministries is a club-based program with trained leaders who are equipped to guide girls through Christian living and motivate them to stay on track. Through achievement based curriculum, we use badges and awards as motivators as girls participate in the program. However, they are not our only focus. We look at Girls Ministry as a tool to reach girls for Christ. Our ultimate goal is to see young girls touched and changed by Jesus Christ.
Five Fold Purpose
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us – developing girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
For complete information on what Girls Ministry is all about, visit http://ngm.ag.org/